Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Akamomiji Japanese Restaurant in Ipoh

I have a short trip to Ipoh last weekend. I went shopping around and have lunch in Akamomiji japanese restaurant in medan ipoh. The environment is comfortable and the food is yummy!! It is quite worth to go there because it is quite affordable. The service is also very good, they are friendly and helpful.








The friendly director of Akamomiji prepared rice for sushi.



He was slicing the fish.



Nice deco!!



Comfortable room!

Sushi bar






Soft shell crab




Kimchi .....so yummy!!



Unagi sushi---must try out!


omlette oyster--delicious



Kushi Yaki Mori



Teriyaki--the meat is so soft and juicy!!

I was so satisfied after this lunch. I like the food so much. I will definitely pay another visit to Akamomiji to try out other dishes.hehe!! If you want to visit to this restaurant, this is the address:
36&38 Medan Ipoh 1E, Medan Ipoh Bistari, 31400 Ipoh, Perak.

2 comments: