Sunday, March 1, 2009

Facial service by Shiseido

Yesterday I went to try out facial service provided by Shiseido. I got a voucher for this service from my friend. It was a 20 mins massage service. At first, the consultant used refreshing cleansing water oil-free alcohol-free to clean face. Then, she used brightening massage cream to massage my face for about 10 mins. According to her, if you keep massage frequently, your face will look radiantly. After wiping away the cream, softener was applied for my face. Then, the last one is brightening protective moisturizer with SPF 16 PA++.

The whole process is enjoying especially the massaging part. She told me that actually the facial service is free as long as you buy the brightening massage cream, you can come at anytime and just have to bring the cream along then they will provide the free service. I think this is quite worth. Just wondering want to buy or not........ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment