Sunday, March 8, 2009

Visit to Genting Highlands, Pahang

Today I went to Genting with my friend. We didn't go to theme park, just wondered around Genting to enjoy the cooling whether. It is quite refreshing. We went to Coffee Terrace in Genting Hotel to have buffet lunch. This is one of my favourite buffet in Genting. There are variety of food to choose, they are local food, nyonya food, chinese food, western food, japanese cuisine, cakes, salad, fruits, ice-cream........yummy!! Another thing that I like is the design of the restaurant. they are fantastic.




Naan

Sushi


Dim sum
Satay


Vegetables, sotong and fish

One thing I like is that you can choose the fresh vegetables given and pass to them, they will cook for you on the spot. I love this kind of short trip that just wondered around without purpose because it is relaxing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment