Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sushi King Card RM 2 Bonanza 12-15 Oct 2009












I went to Sushi King KLCC today. The queue was still reasonable. I waited for about half an hour. The dining time only limit to 1 hr. Those sushi with rice only counted as RM2, the rest are just normal price.
A lot of ppl hunt for the unagi and tempura sushi. There are certain time period, they will come out with certain type of a-lot-of-ppl-favourite sushi like tempura sushi, if you didn't get it, then have to wait for next round. The tempura sushi were just a few only, very fast finished taken for 1 round.
This make me remember there is great japanese restaurant in Ipoh, Akamomiji. Whenever I go to Ipoh, I will go there to fill my stomach. Their food are very nice! Details can visit here http://hepymoon.blogspot.com/2009/07/akamomiji-japanese-restaurant-in-ipoh.html Worth to make it a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment