Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Deep cleansing mask and scrub

I have a tip to share with you all. Normally, we will wash our face twice a day. Actually, with the normal cleanser, it can't thoroughly clean our face. There will be still some dirt in our face, if we didn't clear it thoroughly, it may cause pimples.

I use deep cleansing mask weekly to totally clean the face. You may use peel off mask or cream mask. I am currently using The Body Shop blue corn deep cleansing mask 3-in-1 which I think it is quite useful. This mask can be used to clean, exfoliate and purify our face. It also can be used as scrub. If you feel your face a bit rough, don't just apply lotion on your face. It may not work. What you have to do is to scrub your face weekly. You will find your face become smoother. This apply to body also, you can scrub your body weekly and it is suggested that after scrub, apply lotion to your body, it will become smoother. These are all my experiences, I welcome you all to share yours and we have discussion here!!:)

Note: If you have pimples on your face, remember don't scrub it because you may scratch the pimples and leave the scar on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment