Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's day

I am quite enjoy my valentine's day. Yesterday my bf brought me to Shikiya, in Low Yat Plaza to have lunch. It is a Japanese restaurant. I have a unagi set and he has a salmon set. It is not bad. The drink is refillable in that restaurant. For those set, soup will be given. This soup contains seaweed, egg and tofu.



Salmon set


Unagi set

The soup

After that, we went to Times square to get the free cornetto ice-cream and have window shopping over there. The queue to get the ice-cream is long. I got it at about 5 mins time.


Cornetto ice-cream


At night, we didn't go to the western restaurant because the valentine set is quite expensive. We headed to Esquire Kitchen in Sungai Wang Plaza. We went there because we have discount voucher.Haha!!We have Asparagus Prawn, Lotus soup and Yam bean. The yam bean is so delicious, good! I have Peking plum as my drink. It is ok only.


Our dinner


This is my valentine's day, quite normal but enjoying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment